A selection of literature, media, practices, tools, and initiatives related to our work – participatory processes, community building, scientific collaboration, contemplative practice, embodiment & enaction, open / contemplative science & research, scholarship, and more:
Literature and media
Handbooks, playbooks, manuals
Shared values in scholarship:
- What are harmful systems in scholarship? (Lancaster A, Mietchen D, Taylor G, Virapongse A). Medium article (2021).
- Our shared values as scholars (Lancaster A, Mietchen D, Taylor G, Virapongse A). Medium article (2022).
- Making change happen (Lancaster A, Mietchen D, Taylor G, Virapongse A). Medium article (2022).
Open Innovation in Science:
- The Open Innovation in Science research field: a collaborative conceptualisation approach (Beck S et al.). Industry and Innovation (2020).
- Experimenting with Open Innovation in Science (OIS) practices: A novel approach to co-developing research proposals (Beck, S. et al.). CERN IdeaSquare Journal of Experimental Innovation 5(2), 28–49 (2021).
Practices and processes
Dialogue and storytelling
Facilitation and co-creation
Embodiment & enaction
Organisation and leadership
Initiatives and organisations
- Mind & Life Europe (MLE)
- Mind & Life Institute
- International Society for Contemplative Research (ISCR)
- Center for Contemplative Research (CCR)
Academic culture change
Open research / science / innovation
- Center for Contemplative Mind in Society (CMind)
- The Mindfulness Initiative
- Prosocial World
- Life Itself
- Monastic Academy / MAPLE
- Upaya Zen Center
This resource page is a living document. If you’d like to propose resources to evolve this collection, please contact us!